Delivery: Free 1-7 business days shipping worldwide by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx.
Size: For 9 or 10 students use
Length of the dragon: 630"
Color: Red, golden and yellow
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is well handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. The dragon glows amazingly in the dark, so it can be used both at daytime and at night, twice the use of the normal dragon;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Style: traditional Chinese southern glow in the dark dragon.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, parade, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dance competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This dragon dance costume is made up of the following parts:
1. The luminous big dragon head;
2. The luminous long dragon body;
3. The luminous dragon tail;
4. The luminous leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
1. Guide 2DVD of Playing Dragon Dance and Lion Dance;
2. Dragon Dance Music CD.