Delivery: Free 1-7 days shipping in 221 countries and territories by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx.
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D.).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is well handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable
3. Classic style
1. Happy festival celebration
2. Grand opening and business promotion
3. Top professional dance competition
4. Martial arts practice and performance
5. Professional dragon dance competition
6. Stage performance
7. Display, decoration, collection
8. Happy events and wedding celebration
This complete set of top quality dragon dance costume contains the following parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head
2. The long natural wool dragon body
3. The natural wool dragon tail
4. The leading dragon pearl
5. The framework
1. Dragon Dance Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon Dance Accompany Music CD
3. The following dragon dance performance banner which values $100: