Delivery: Free 1-7 business days shipping worldwide by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx.
Size: Professional size 2 which suits most adults
Dimension of the lion head: 30"x29"x29"
Dimension of the lion tail: 98"x57"
Material: Handmade bamboo framework, natural wool and durable fabric
History: The lion dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D in China) and during the Tang Dynasty (716-907 A.D.) it was at its peak.
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top lion and dragon dance costumes for over 120 years. This lion is well handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This lion dance costume is luminous and can be played both at the daytime and at night, twice the use of the normal lion;
2. The eyes and ears are able to flap under your control;
3. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
4. Style: Chinese southern Fut San lion.
Uses: Happy festival celebration, wedding celebration, business opening celebration, parade, professional lion dance competition, martial arts practice, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This lion dance costume is made up of six parts:
1. The luminous lion head;
2. The luminous long sheep wool lion tail;
3. The luminous lion collar;
4. Two pair of luminous sheep wool pants;
5. Two pairs of luminous lion claws;
6. Two lion dancer belts.
1. Guide 2DVD of Playing Lion Dance and Dragon Dance;
2. Lion Dance Music CD;
3. The following Traditional Silk Red Scroll which values $100 and being used a lot during lion dance performance:
Be Customized with Your Own Logo Design Free: if you want the traditional craftsmen to custom your name or several words on the lion head and the collar, feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This custom-made service is free and it takes 1-2 days to custom.
If you have some requirements (such as rush order or color change etc.), feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This special service is free too.