Delivery: Free 1-7 business days shipping worldwide by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx.
Size: For 9-10 people
Length of the dragon: 710"
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is well handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony, very famous;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Classic dragon style.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, parade, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dance competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This dragon dance costume is made up of five parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head;
2. The long natural wool dragon body;
3. The natural wool dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
1. Guide 2DVD of Playing Dragon Dance and Lion Dance;
2. Dragon Dance Music CD.
If you have some requirements (such as rush order or color change etc.), feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This special service is free too.